Enjoy a meal while visiting campus. OC offers two distinct on-campus dining options in the Gaylord University Center (offered by U-Dining):
- For all-you-can-eat favorites, try the University's U-Dining cafeteria (affectionately called the "The Caf" by the student body) at breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Subs, bacon and eggs, burger and fries, pizza and a host of beverages hot and cold are sure to please at the Snack Bar. It opens early and closes late.
OC's convenient location means tons of restaurants are located near campus including (OC students enjoy the use of Eagle Bucks, purchased with a student meal plan, at Chick-fil-A and Jimmy's Gourmet Sandwiches)...
- Fast food favorites like McDonald's, Sonic, Starbucks, Braum's, Panera Bread, City Bites, Jason's Deli,Dot Wo, Chick-fil-A, Taco Bell, Jamba Juice, Jimmy John's, Little Caesar's and more.
- Casual restaurants like Chili's, Applebee's, Outback, Fish City Grill, Louie's, Old Chicago, On the Border, Olive Garden, Abuelo's, Johnny Carino's, TGI Friday's, and more.
- Local favorites like Johnnie's Charcoal Broiler, Hideaway Pizza, Cafe Evoke, Flatire Burgers, Iron Starr Barbeque, City Bites, The Cow Calf-Hay and more.
Consider visiting Bricktown (12 miles from campus), a local Oklahoma city hotspot, for lunch or dinner. Restaurants include Zio's, The Melting Pot, Bourbon Street Cafe, Bricktown Burgers, Sonic, Earl's Rib Palace, Othello's, Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill, Coach's, and more.