Enjoy a meal while visiting campus. OC offers two distinct on-campus dining options in the Gaylord University Center (offered by U-Dining):
- For all-you-can-eat favorites, try the University's U-Dining cafeteria (affectionately called the "The Caf" by the student body) at breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Subs, bacon and eggs, burger and fries, pizza and a host of beverages hot and cold are sure to please at The Grill. It opens early and closes late.
OC's convenient location means tons of restaurants are located near campus including (OC students enjoy the use of Eagle Bucks, purchased with a student meal plan, at Chick-fil-A, Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches, Alfredo's Mexican Cafe, Sonic, and OnCue)...
- Fast food favorites like McDonald's, Sonic, Starbucks, Braum's, Panera Bread, City Bites, Jason's Deli,Dot Wo, Chick-fil-A, Taco Bell, Jamba Juice, Jimmy John's, Little Caesar's, Zoe's Kitchen, Corner Bakery Cafe, and more.
- Casual restaurants like Chili's, Applebee's, Outback, Fish City Grill, Louie's, Old Chicago, On the Border, Olive Garden, Abuelo's, BJ's, and more.
- Edmond favorites like Johnnie's Charcoal Broiler, Hideaway Pizza, City Bites, The Cow Calf-Hay, Cafe 501, Earl's Rib Palace, Humble Pie, Cafe 7, and more.
- OKC favorites like Iron Star Barbeque, Big Truck Tacos, Empire Slice House, The Mule, Tucker's Onion Burgers, Mutt's Amazing Hot Dogs, S&B Burgers, Iguana Grill, Kitchen 324, and more.
- Coffee shop favorites like Aspen Coffee Company, Cafe Evoke, Coffee Commission, Credo House, All About Cha, Fulfilled, Cuppies and Joe, and more.
Can't make up your mind on what to eat? Oklahoma City has a number of neighborhoods offering a variety of restaurants. Consider visiting Bricktown, The Plaza District, Uptown 23rd Street, The Paseo Arts District, or Mid-Town OKC.