- Rwandan students have a cumulative GPA of 3.79.
- Graduating Rwandan Presidential Scholars admitted into top graduate schools, including Carnegie Mellon University, Colorado School of Mines, Florida State University, Purdue University, Rochester Institute of Technology, the University of Pennsylvania, and others.
- Many awards, including Who’s Who Among American University Students, Dean’s Awards, National Honor Society Awards, and other prestigious honors.
- Presented and won at national and area research competitions and conferences.
- International internship opportunities at several top organizations.