To begin the international admission process, click here to submit an application. Once your application has been submitted, follow the instructions below on how to send the required documents needed to be considered for admission into the MSE or MSCS programs. Participation in the online MSE by international students can only occur if the student resides outside of the United States.
Documents Required for Application Approval
International applicants must complete the following requirements and submit all documents to be considered for admission and I-20 issuance:
- Official transcripts and degree certificates must be submitted from each college or university attended.
- Official transcripts and degree certificates issued in a foreign language must be accompanied by an official English translation.
- Official transcripts and degree certificates must be submitted by mail or courier. Mail all documents to the Graduate School of Engineering and Computer Science.
Comprehensive Course-by-Course Evaluation
- An evaluation of all transcripts and certificates of degrees earned outside of the U.S. must be submitted from World Education Services.
- WES evaluation instructions can be found here.
- For more information regarding the preferred credential evaluation service, contact the Graduate School of Engineering and Computer Science or the Office of International Programs.
Minimum English Proficiency
Students whose first language is not English must submit proof of English proficiency. OC accepts the following English proficiency tests and minimum scores:
- TOEFL: 550 pBT or 79 iBT
- IELTS: 6.0
- TOEIC: 750
OC’s ETS Code for TOEFL, TOEIC and GRE is 6086.
Applicants who are unable to submit a minimum English proficiency test score may gain English proficiency by studying in OC’s ESL program, the Language and Culture Institute (LCI).
Financial documentation is required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) and OC, and must be submitted by mail or courier or in person.
- Completed Financial Worksheet
- Official, original bank statements or letters showing proof of funds available for one full year of support
- An Affidavit of Support, which is required in the case of third-party funding of support
- A Dependent Data Form, which is used to declare any dependents who may be traveling to the U.S. with an international student
Statement of Understanding
Copies of the following may be sent by mail:
- Passport photo page
- Visa page
- 1-94 card (front and back)
- Copies of all I-20s
SEVIS Transfer Release Form
International students transferring from another U.S. educational institution must request that their current institution complete the SEVIS Transfer Release Form and have it sent to the Office of International Programs.
Tuition for the 2016-2017 academic year is $650 per credit hour for international students. In order to confirm your intent to enroll at Oklahoma Christian University, a $1,500 refundable enrollment deposit is required. This deposit saves your place in OC’s incoming class by allowing you to enroll in classes. This deposit will be applied as a credit to your first semester’s tuition cost. Your $1,500 enrollment deposit may be made using the following payment link - www.peertransfer.com/school/oc.
Please read OC’s Financial Policy for Graduate Students here.
International students must maintain full-time enrollment (at least 9 credit hours) as required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) to maintain student status.
All applicants may submit their MSE or MSCS application materials by e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to the following address:
Oklahoma Christian University
PO Box 11000
Oklahoma City, OK 73116-1100