To begin the international admission process, please contact any of our International Admission Counselors to schedule an appointment and to submit application materials:
Mailing address: Oklahoma Christian University, Office of International Programs, 2501 E. Memorial Road, Edmond, OK 73013, USA.
Office address: Heritage Plaza at 13800 Benson Road, Suite 106, Edmond, OK, 73013.
In addition to the admission requirements listed above, international applicants must complete the following requirements and submit all documents to the Office of International Programs to be considered for admission and I-20 issuance:
- Official transcripts and degree certificates must be submitted from each college or university attended.
- Official transcripts and degree certificates issued in a foreign language must be accompanied by an official English translation.
- Official transcripts and degree certificates must be submitted in person or sent by mail or courier.
Comprehensive Course-by-Course Evaluation
- An evaluation of all transcripts and certificates of degrees earned outside of the U.S. must be submitted from World Education Services.
- WES evaluation instructions can be found here.
- For more information regarding the preferred credential evaluation service, contact the Graduate School of Engineering or the Office of International Programs.
Minimum English Proficiency
Students whose first language is not English must submit proof of English proficiency. OC accepts the following English proficiency tests and minimum scores:
|550 pBT or 79 iBT||6.5||750|
Applicants who are unable to submit a minimum English proficiency test score may gain English proficiency by studying in OC's ESL program, the Language and Culture Institute (LCI). For more information about LCI, email Mr. Lj Littlejohn at email@example.com.
Financial documentation is required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) and OC, and must be submitted in person or by mail or courier.
- Completed MSE Financial Worksheet
- Official, original bank statements or letters showing proof of funds available for one full year of support
- An Affidavit of Support, which is required in the case of third-party funding of support
- A Dependent Data Form, which is used to declare any dependents who may be traveling to the U.S. with an international student
Statement of Understanding
A signed MSE Statement of Understanding detailing expectations for international students at OC must be sent by email.
Copies of the following may be sent by email:
- Passport photo page
- Visa page
- 1-94 card (front and back)
- Copies of all I-20s
SEVIS Transfer Release Form
International students transferring from another U.S. educational institution must request that their current institution complete the SEVIS Transfer Release Form and have it sent to the Office of International Programs.
International students must maintain full-time enrollment (at least 9 credit hours) as required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) to maintain student status.