MSE and MSCS tuition for the 2016-2017 academic year is $550 per credit hour for domestic students and $650 per credit hour for international students.
For international students only, a $1,500 refundable enrollment deposit is required in order to confirm your intent to enroll at Oklahoma Christian University. This deposit saves your place in OC’s incoming class by allowing you to enroll in classes. This deposit will be applied as a credit to your first semester’s tuition cost. Your $1,500 enrollment deposit may be made using the following payment link - www.peertransfer.com/school/oc
Please read OC’s Financial Policy for Graduate Students here.
Financial Services Policy
All charges for the MSE and MSCS are applied to accounts at enrollment. While there is a four-week period before accounts are considered past due, payment is due on the first day your classes begin in a given semester.
Payment may be made through your Account Online via cash, echeck, or credit card (excluding Visa). Student loans also are available for those who qualify. The Office of Financial Services is available to assist in the application process. We recommend you start this process as early as possible. Please note that half-time enrollment (a minimum of five credit hours) is required in graduate school to be eligible for loans. Monthly payment plans are available.
Students wishing to delay payment based on an employer reimbursement financial agreement must first submit the Employer Reimbursement Form. Failure to complete this form by the first day of classes will result in your account being considered delinquent and subject to finance charges and possible withdrawal from classes.
Follow these steps to apply for federal financial aid:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once the FAFSA has been submitted, your information will be forwarded to the Office of Financial Services at Oklahoma Christian University.
- You must then complete the MSE/MSCS Student Data Form and return it to the Office of Financial Services.
- Once OC has received your FAFSA information, we may need additional paperwork, such as an Independent Verification Worksheet, your signed federal tax return, or an Asset Information Worksheet. We will contact you if we need more paperwork.
- After all your paperwork is complete, the Office of Financial Services will determine your eligibility for financial aid. We will then send you an award letter.
- If you are a first-time borrower at Oklahoma Christian University, you will also need to complete a loan entrance interview before borrowing a Stafford Loan.
- When you receive your award letter, we will notify you with instructions on how to complete the loan application.
If you have questions, please contact Linda Orr at 405.425.5194.