Oklahoma Christian University’s Graduate School of Business is now offering a Masters of Accountancy (MAcc) degree which was launched in the Spring of 2014. This academically rigorous program will provide enough hours to qualify to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) examination, equipping graduates for careers in major corporations and public accounting firms.
OC’s Master of Accountancy degree features both “hands-on” experience and theory-based research. The program includes 30 graduate hours: 18 hours of accounting and 12 hours in other business-related topics, including a business ethics course.
- One-year and two-year degree plans are available.
- All classes are offered in the evenings and many are offered online to accommodate students who work during the business day.
- Each class lasts seven weeks.
- Tuition is $470 per hour ($484 per hour for new students entering in fall 2014). Financial aid is available.
Oklahoma Christian University's MBA Program and School of Business Administration are accredited by the ACBSP (Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs). Oklahoma Christian University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools [NCA, 30 N. LaSalle St., #2400, Chicago, IL, 60602-2504 (800-621-7440) www.ncahigherlearningcommission.org].
- Must have a college degree or be enrolled in last semester of college.
- 30 hours of accounting completed or currently enrolled in.
- Three hours each in Finance, Macroeconomics, and Microeconomics.
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
- GMAT (450 minimum) or GRE test scores (285 minimum with at least a 3.0 on the written section) issued within the last five years. (This requirement can be waived if the cumulative undergraduate GPA was 3.25 or greater; if the cumulative undergraduate GPA was 3.0, and the student has five years of work experience; or if the student has successfully completed nine graduate hours with a B or better at an accredited university).
- ACCOUNTING COURSES: Advanced Tax Accounting; Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics; Advanced Financial Accounting; Accounting Research and Quantitative Techniques; Accounting Theory; Topics in Accounting
- CORE BUSINESS COURSES: Legal and Regulatory Issues; Financial Services; Economic Issues; Ethics, Decision Making and Communication
It’s easy to apply. Just go to www.oc.edu/apply to submit your application today. To ask any questions regarding the Master of Accountancy or your admission status, call OC’s Graduate School of Business at 405.425.5562 or email email@example.com.