Costs at a Glance
- Tuition (including tuition for leveling courses): $540 per credit hour for domestic students; $570 per credit hour for international students
- Books: About $2,100 per year for new books; about $1,600 per year for used books
Tuition for courses in Oklahoma Christian University's Graduate School of Business are $540 per credit hour for domestic students and $570 per credit hour for international students. The MBA degree program is made up of 36 hours while the MAcc degree program is made up of 30 hours. Additional preparatory leveling courses are $1,620 per class for domestic students and $1,710 for international students.
Textbook costs vary with each class, but average $2,100 per year if only new and no used textbooks are purchased from the campus bookstore. If used books are purchased from the campus bookstore, your cost will be around $1,600. You also have the option of renting most textbooks from the OC bookstore. Please contact the store for pricing and rental agreement details.
The only fee associated with OC’s graduate business programs is the $25 application fee. Please read OC’s Financial Policy for Graduate Students here.
International Student Deposit
A $1,500 deposit is required for all international students. To confirm your intent to enroll at Oklahoma Christian University, a refundable enrollment deposit of $1,500 is required. This deposit saves your place in OC's incoming class by allowing you to enroll in classes. Your enrollment deposit will be applied as a credit to help offset the cost of your first semester’s tuition cost.
To apply for federal financial aid, students should follow these steps:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once the FAFSA has been submitted, your information will be forwarded to the Office of Financial Services at Oklahoma Christian University.
- Students must then complete the Graduate School of Business Student Data Form and return it to the Office of Financial Services.
- After all of your paperwork is complete, the Office of Financial Services will determine your eligibility for financial aid. An award letter will be sent to your OC email.
- If you are a first-time borrower at Oklahoma Christian University, you will also need to complete the Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note for the unsubsidized Direct Loan at www.studentloans.gov.
- Please check your OC email periodically for any updates or changes to your financial aid.
Financial Services Policy
All charges are applied to accounts at enrollment. Payment is due when classes begin for that student in any semester. While there is a four-week period before accounts are considered past due, payment is due on the first day classes begin for a student.
Students wishing to delay payment based on an employer reimbursement financial arrangement must first submit the Employer Reimbursement Form. Failure to complete the Employer Reimbursement Form by the first day of classes will result in your account being considered delinquent and therefore subjected to finance charges and possible withdrawal from classes.
Payment may be made through the Student’s Account Online via cash, e-check, or credit card (excluding Visa). Student loans are also available for those who qualify. OC’s Office of Student Financial Services is available to assist in the application process. It is recommended that students start this process as early as possible. Please note that half-time enrollment (a minimum of five hours) is required in graduate school to be eligible for loans. Also, monthly payment plans are available to graduate students as for undergraduate students.