Computer Scientists are in high demand. Prepare to meet that demand with a Computer Science degree from OC where graduates create, learn, and use new technologies that are changing the world.
Use industry standard tools and languages, gain hands-on experience in labs, solve actual business problems, and learn key data structures. Theoretical and practical courses equip OC graduates to apply their skills for good wherever God leads.
- Computer Science degree options
- Computer Science
- Computer Science with Business
- Computer Science with Gaming and Animation
- Computer Science with Cybersecurity
- Nationally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
- Internships and partnerships with businesses like Devon Energy, Hobby Lobby, Adfitech and Pharmacy Providers of Oklahoma
- Undergrad students bested graduate teams in the South Central Regional Association for Computing Machinery Programming Contest. OC's undergrads nabbed 1st, competing against 19 teams in the undergraduate category.
- Dual degree program accelerates earning a Master's Degree with concurrent classes
- Community service opportunities to inspire local elementary students to learn to code
OC offers National Merit Finalists full-tuition scholarships plus the cost of room and meal plans. OC’s other academic merit scholarships range from $4,000 to $11,000 per year.
Interesting Classes I Might Take
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Graphics
- Database Systems
- Human Computer Interaction
- Internet Application Development
- Mobile Application Development
- Software Engineering
- All Courses
What I Can Do With My Degree
Computer Scientists are needed in nearly every business. Choose any degree in Computer Science to become a problem solver in industries like technology, finance, retail, manufacturing, energy, healthcare, aerospace, government, education, and entertainment. Each industry presents opportunities to work with solution technologies like mobile apps, the Internet, user interfaces, gaming, visualization, embedded systems, database, AI, big data, operating systems, and security. High salary entry level jobs include Computer Scientist, Programmer, Software Engineer, System Analyst or Quality Assurance Analyst, leading to more senior positions in technical areas like Technical Manager, Product Manager, Project Manager, System Architect, Database Administrator.
Our mission is to teach and mentor students in the fundamental principles, knowledge, and skills of Computer Science - all in the context of a Christian worldview - so they can become successful, respected, real-world problem solvers in the marketplace, and lead productive lives serving in God's Kingdom.
We want to prepare our students to have a great career in a wide range of computer science areas and also prepare them to have a great life.
Welcome to Computer Science at OC
Star Wars Droid Makers
ESPN Mobile Apps Guru
Chesapeake Software Whiz
Musical Web Programmer