The School of Engineering transforms lives for Christian faith, professional excellence, service, and lifelong learning.
Changing Lives - Changing Life
The School of Engineering will be recognized as a high quality source of knowledge and practice emphasizing the power of God's spirit to change our lives and the wise use of technology to change our life.
To Fulfill its Mission, the School of Engineering Will:
- Integrate faith and learning in every aspect of the school's work.
- Support the mission of the university in partnership with other campus units.
- Focus on student learning, scholarship, and service both inside and outside the classroom.
- Advocate and support the need for technical literacy as one critical component of education throughout life.
- Educate for professional excellence while instilling a spirit of ministry and service.
- Cultivate a global perspective in order to prepare students for life in a complex, demanding, and changing global community.
- Nurture a climate for excellence in every aspect of the school's work.
- Serve the technological needs of the broader community.
- Encourage the professional development and growth of the faculty and staff.
- Nurture a spirit of entrepreneurship and wise use of resources in our operations.