Graduates of the Department of Biological Sciences will be prepared for graduate level studies, professional programs or entry-level positions in the fields of scientific investigation. Our students will:
- Acquire a fundamental body of knowledge in the natural sciences.
- Conduct research of both experimental and theoretical forms.
- Communicate effectively the results of scientific research and study.
- Participate in curricular and extracurricular activities that enhance learning and preparation for careers in science.
- Develop mature attitudes towards scholarship, intellectual honesty and ethical conduct that promote a life-long appreciation for learning.
For more information, contact:
Dr. Tim VanWagoner