Does designing games in your free time sound like fun? How about networking with professional game designers currently working in the industry? The Gaming and Animation club was made to answer these questions and help build the skills that you cant be taught in the classroom.
The game design and animation industry is a fun and entertaining industry, but can be quite daunting if you dont know people in the industry and have lots of work to show them. Students meet weekly to design games and animations to help build these essential skills. We accepts students of all skill levels and skill sets.
The club provides students with opportunities to:
- Build your skillset as a 3d artist
- Get feedback about your work without the pressures of a classroom
- Meet and get advice from industry professionals
- Network at conferences like GDC Austin
- Tour game design and animation studios
- Design award winning game levels
For more information about the club, contact Jeff Price.